What to Expect at Your First Visit
Your initial consultation will give you the opportunity to meet our team, learn more about orthodontics, receive a complete initial exam, and find out which treatment options will best meet your needs. During your initial consultation, we will:
- Review your dental and medical history forms
- Provide a complete oral exam, with X-rays, to determine whether
treatment is necessary
- Help you create a customized treatment plan
- Discuss all financial information, insurance options, and payment plans
- Schedule your appointments!
Financing & Insurance
The cost of your orthodontic treatment will vary depending on your individual needs and treatment plan. Our staff will discuss with you the cost of your treatment and each available payment plan option, so that you can make the best choice for you and your smile. We will work with you to create a payment plan that fits your budget, and you will know what to expect before beginning treatment.
Affordable Payment Plans
Please let us know if you have any questions about your insurance coverage or ideas about how we can make your entire orthodontic experience a pleasant one.
Convenient Online Services
-Make a one time ACH payment
-Create an account to setup recurring ACH payments
SenCash is both an incentive program for patients and a communication tool for parents and patients. For patients, it is an incentive for good brushing, not breaking appliances, good grades, and community service to name a few. For parents and patients, it is a way to know what procedures were performed at each appointment, hygiene, and when treatment is expected to be completed.
-$100 gift card
-$50 gift card
-$25 gift card
-$15 gift card
-$10 gift card
-$5 gift card
-$3 gift card
|300 Bucks||– $100 gift card|
|150 Bucks||– $50 gift card|
|75 Bucks||– $25 gift card|
|45 Bucks||– $15 gift card|
|30 Bucks||– $10 gift card|
|15 Bucks||– $5 gift card|
|10 Bucks||– $3 gift card|
Here’s How to Play the Game!
Get 1 Buck for each of the following:
- Keep your regularly scheduled appointment.
- Arrive on time.
- Good oral hygiene. We grade what we see. Your teeth must be clean when
- Nothing loose or broken. (This means brackets, bands, removable
- Wearing your Sencak Orthodontics T-shirt to your appointment.
Get 5 Bucks for each of the following:
- Get good grades. You must make all A’s or B’s. (Bring us your report card and show us)
- Proof of Community Service or anything you do to better the community around you. (Please write what you did on the “Read what I did!” form and bring it to your appointment)
- Send your friends to our office. Be sure they tell us you referred them. (To be awarded after their new patient exam)
- If Dr. Sencak or any team member sees you in public during non-office hours with your Sencak Orthodontics shirt on.
- Visit your family dentist for your regular six month check-up and cleaning. (Bring your “Proof of Checkup” form back, signed and dated by your dentist or dental hygienist)
And Now the Fine Print…
- Points are only given at regularly scheduled appointments.
- Walk-in or “special visits” do not apply.
- The number of points you earn at each appointment is up to you.
- The prizes may change from time to time and larger prizes are ordered at the time of “purchase.”
5. Your SenCash is your responsibility. If you lose them, like real dollars, they are gone.
6. The game ends once you complete treatment.
7. Trade them in for gift cards to various places in your area!
What To Do In An Emergency
Minor orthodontic problems can cause some discomfort or irritation. Below we’ve outlined the ways you may be able to soothe discomfort from home.
Loose or Broken Brackets, Bands, or Wires
Tooth Pain or Loosening
Contact Our Offices
Family & Friend Referrals
If you know someone looking for orthodontic treatment, please refer them here. If they end up choosing Sencak Orthodontics as their orthodontists, you’ll get a $50 Amazon gift card and so will they! PLUS be entered into our quarterly drawing!
"*" indicates required fields
"*" indicates required fields